BLOG 3 - My dream job

Hello class, this is our third entry. This time, we will write about your dream job. You include that jod you had since childhood or some new dreams. Consider the following questions for your post:

1.   What kind of job would you like to have?

2.   What major are you studying?

3.   Would you like to travel a lot doing this job?

4.   What about the salary?

5.   The job will be outdoors /indoors?

6.   Add any other related ideas.

Instructions:
Write 200 to 220 words (pay attention to misspellings, grammar errors and vocabulary). 
You will also need to write three (3) comments on your classmate’s posts and one (1) on mine (25 words as a minimum). Try to use all the English that you know and what we have learnt in class. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO DO YOUR ENTRY. You will have 48 hours to do it.

Do not forget to include some photographs. 



Some of my dreamed jobs as a child...

When I was young, I had a dream. I wanted to become an astronaut. I always dreamed about flying on a spaceship surfing the space. I always shared this dream to my friends and had long conversations regarding the stars, the planets and all different constellations I knew. Nowadays, that is not my dream job any more. Not that I gave up the stars, I became aware that being an astronaut you will have to spend long journeys travelling across the sky.


Later I dreamt about being a doctor. Doctor was my dream job for many years. I even joined a scout patrol to be their paramedic assistant when camping out. I wanted to help people by being doctor sounded just right to me. I took a ‘first aids’ course and on ‘natural medicine’. I had my adventures healing people here and there, but I realized that a doctor needs to have a strong character, a sort of impenetrable personality to deal with pain and sicknesses. As my grandmother usually used to say to me…’ If you want to be a doctor you have to work very hard and have nerves of steel’, then I decided to give up that dream...



Later on, I discovered that I loved languages. I was always helping friends with their English or French homework. At home, Dad and I went on listening music from many bands and I was usually aware of the meaning of the lyrics. Today, I have my dreamed job, as I help my students in their mastering of English. I really enjoy seeing my students faces when they can see they’re able to communicate in this beautiful language.



Comments

  1. When I was a child I was also interested in space, is such an amazing topic with a lot to discover, specialy when you enter into physics and learn about a lot of crazy theories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog teacher, is interesting to think that if you want to be an astronaut, you need to know about medicine and languages and a lot of thing more, is a very difficult job, but also I think that is very loneliness sometimes. is like the "El anillo del capitan beto" song of Invisble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really your dream job is dream, to be an astronaut, I think most kids have ever dreamed of being an astronaut when they grow up. And being a doctor seems very interesting to me and I'm glad he was able to get closer, even if it's as a paramedic assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think become an astronaut is very difficult job, you need to know all of think like medicine, history physical and have a very good physical condition, but the idea of fying is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really like the variation of jobs that you dreamed of doing. When I was little I also wanted to be an astronaut and travel through the sky, but I couldn't stand the idea that there are such big stars jajajaja. Thanks for sharing your work dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG - 5 Changes To My Study Programme

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert/Holiday Ever

BLOG 1 - A Country/Place I Would Like/Love To Visit